Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flowriding

If you know me well, you know that I have not been a fan of activities where I'm wearing nothing more than a swimsuit. Neither do I enjoy looking foolish in public. Well this last week I did both. I went with two of my buddies to the Provo Beach Resort where we tried their Flowrider for the first time. I tried surfing maybe three or four times with little to no success. On one of the last unsuccessful attempts I hurt my neck so I was starting to feel resigned to failure. I tried once on the boogie board which was kind of fun but not difficult at all. So it kind of felt like a waste of time. So shortly before our time was up I decided it was time to try it again. I was glad that I did it. This time I stayed up for about a minute. Granted I was holding on to the rope the whole time but I was upright for a minute! Not only that but then I posted a video of myself on Facebook. Way to lose the fear! I am awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment